Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Adventures with Clara Clairvoyant 1

My wife has her own blog and she's been egging me to check it out everyday to see her new posts. I think it's great that she's able to find time to write as I've always loved to read about her (mis)adventures. She's practically traveled around the world and her latest trip took her to Berlin, Warsaw, Cracow and Prague. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to tag along that trip.

The last trip we had together was in Japan. We went around some of my favorite sites near Tokyo including the ancient city of Kamakura in Kanagawa Prefecture. Required stops included the Hachimangu Shrine and Hasedera. Here are a few photos from the trip:


Kamakura and Tokyo was fun and we're looking forward to Kyoto in the near future. Actually, we've never been to the U.S. together and that's coming up soon... Now, I hope I can take time off from work to be able to join her in New York this Fall.

No comments: