Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Swiss precision

I was thinking about where to have my watch bracelet adjusted as I wanted to remove a link or two so that it would be a perfect fit for me. I usually had my watches serviced at the malls, particularly one near our home with the exception of my Swatches, which I usually take to the Swatch store at another mall near my office. In this case, an idea came to my mind as I was driving last night as I remembered my Swiss knife having a precision instrument tool. I ended up asking myself if that instrument was a match for my Swiss watch. Maybe the Swiss already thought of that when they developed both watch and knife, anticipating the need for handy instruments for their crafts.

And so I took out my Swiss knife and removed the precision tool, and checked if it could unscrew the links from my watch. It turned out to be the perfect tool and I had 2 links removed in seconds.

Swiss knife precision instrument tool and the links I removed from my watch bracelet

Swiss watch + Swiss knife = Swiss genius!

-

No comments: