Monday, April 15, 2024

Chocolate review: another taste of Valrhona Dulcey

I've said before that I don't usually feature white or milk chocolate here. I regularly make exceptions though and this is another one of those. Dulcey is delightful though on the sweet side as chocolates go.

Dulcey is a white chocolate

Ingredients including information that the chocolate contains a minimum of 35% cocoa butter

Nutrition information

Storage information

This is something new with the Valrhona packaging - information, description of the chocolate. Dulcey is described as "very subtly salty, mellow biscuit flavor"

Would I get this chocolate outside of the pack or box it came with? I think so and probably will but not in the same quantities as the other Valrhona chocolates we prefer like Manjari and Caruibe. Any chocolate lover will definitely like Dulcey and enjoy this chocolate.

-

No comments: