Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy Holidays!

I have been aching to blog since the holiday break started. Unfortunately, I've successfully fought the urge and have gone online only to check on my e-mail as well as my Facebook account. I still believe though that holidays are best spent with loved ones and to recharge batteries so that I can be energized in preparation for the new year.

There was indeed a lot to be thankful for in the past year. 2008 has been a very good year. I wouldn't want to call it luck. All the blessings were graces that were the result of genuine hard, honest work guided by the Lord. There are a lot of people I am also thankful to and thankful for. Without them, a lot of the good things and results wouldn't have been possible if not for their inputs and cooperation.

I look forward to 2009 and am hopeful for a peaceful and prosperous year tempered by the experiences, the wisdom gained from 2008 and the years past.

Cheers!

No comments: