Friday, August 3, 2012

Meals while waiting - Le Bistro at NAIA T2

Whenever I am fetching the Clairvoyant or anyone else at the international arrivals of NAIA Terminal 2, I make it a point to arrive early so I am able to get a good parking slot. When I am there for an evening or night arrival, I also try to grab a bite at a cafe located just across from the waiting area. Le Bistro used to be where a Figaro cafe was located. I patronized both and usually had a good seat where I could burn some time before the wife's plane arrived. It is a tad expensive when compared with fastfood restos like Jollibee and McDonalds but I find the price fair considering they do have good coffee and food that I usually find to be the same quality as Starbucks. I learned from someone later that Le Bistro is owned by a group that broke away from Figaro, hence the same quality and offerings on the menu. There are kiosks at the parking lot near the gate to the terminal building but they offer only the usual sandwiches and meals whose prices are quite exorbitant for me. Magbabayad na rin lang, yung sigurado na ako sa kalidad at lasa.

Chorizo pasta and iced tea
Le Bistro at NAIA Terminal 2
-

No comments: