Monday, January 13, 2020

Chocolate review: Venchi sampler

Another set of photos I keep forgetting to post are these about Venchi chocolates. I stumbled upon the photos as I was clearing one of my phones and saving them to my back-up drive.

The chocolates were packaged inside this nice tin container. From the looks of it, it is something that's given as a gift to a special someone.
There were three varieties of chocolates inside - 75% dark choco, creme cacao, and creme pistachio. The last two were milk chocolates
Some poetry in Italian and English about Venchi and their passion for chocolate
Details about the chocolate at the back of the tin
These Venchi chocolates were exquisite and I must say a "must buy" for those who love chocolates. We got more Venchi chocolates in our recent trip to Singapore. I will post about them once we've eaten a bar or two. :) The wife is celebrating her birthday today so its a perfect time to have 

[Note: We just cleaned up after last night's ash fall from the eruption of Taal Volcano. I'm stating this here as a reference.]
-

No comments: