Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Nippon Ramen, Mactan Cebu International Airport

My first meal in Cebu in my most recent trip was at a Japanese restaurant located at Mactan Airport. My colleagues decided to pick me up when I arrived around lunchtime in Cebu and informed me they scouted the terminal for a place to eat lunch at. All of us liked to eat Japanese food so it was easy for them to decide on the Nippon Ramen branch just outside the arrival area of the terminal. We've seen this before but had not had the chance to try out eating there.

Menu
Counter and kitchen
Their version of chicken katsu curry bento
Grilled pork bento
Soft drinks selection at the counter
The quality and quantity of their food is okay. I personally thought there was nothing special and leaning towards the ordinary. I wasn't expecting much (like this was a Yabu or Ramen Nagi) but I can say that at least a couple of places we got to at UP Village were better (e.g., House of Gyoza and Crazy Katsu come to mind). It was definitely more like a fastfood experience for us. Price-wise, we thought that the price was also okay considering it was located at an airport terminal and in the Philippines, food and drinks prices tend to be more expensive for concessionaires at airports. Will we eat here again? Maybe and likely as we were not able to try their ramen (maybe its good) but in my case, I usually go for my personal favorite La Bella at MCIA.
-

No comments: