Thursday, March 7, 2024

Publiq Coffee & Eats

We recently discovered this cafe at, of all places, the hospital. Our daughter had a viral infection that required for her to be admitted for treatment at The Medical City in Ortigas. So for 3 days we had to get our food mainly from the restaurants nearby. Fortunately, there were many choices including those at the Rockwell Business Center across from the hospital. I first went to Publiq to get some hot drinks for the wife and myself as we waited at the Children's ER for our daughter's test results late in the night. We later bought food and drinks from them after the results led to hospitalization for treatment.

Box seal for the cookies I bought as a treat and baon for our daughter

White chocolate walnut cookie

While I don't have photos of their pesto pasta nor of their cakes, pastries and pizzas, friends I told about this cafe say only good things about their food. They also have gelato or ice cream but I wasn't able to buy some for tasting. It seemed inappropriate to enjoy a stay at the hospital but at least the food from Publiq helped make our stay a bit comfortable. I would definitely buy food and drinks from Publiq and hopefully under better circumstances.

-

No comments: