Saturday, December 1, 2012

Happy birthday Tatay!

We celebrate our father's birthday today when Tatay turns 74. I would have wanted to post some old photos here of him during his travels to Japan back in the late 60's and the 70's but those photos were destroyed by Ketsana in 2009. We still have not found any surviving photos from that time that I could at least scan and recover. And yet we were able to recover a few photos of us with Tatay, mostly during graduation. I have scanned these to be preserved (electronically) and what better occasion to post a few than on Tatay's birthday!

Taken during the recognition ceremonies at UP Diliman after I completed by MSCE degree
Taken when my sister Lani graduated with a degree in Physical Therapy
Taken after my brother Rey's grade school graduation at Lourdes School of Mandaluyong

Happy birthday Tatay! See you later at dinner...
-

No comments: