Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Swatch diver's watch 2 - Cuttlefish

We have three Swatch divers' watches. Two are with me and one with the Clairvoyant. This is the latest one that she gave to me as a gift for our wedding anniversary 3 years ago. It is a newer model that she got while traveling to London and is called the Cuttlefish.

The watch has a plastic cover, a rotating bezel and silicone strap with plastic buckle.
The transparent face shows the watch movement.
Like the other watch, you can easily replace the battery from the back using a coin or screw driver to open the encasement. Be careful not to lose the rubber seal that's under the battery encasement cover.
This is a 20bar watch that you can use for swimming, snorkeling or diving. We have used it while swimming in Palawan and Cebu in our more recent trips. There's some sign of corrosion when I last changed batteries and shown in the photo above.
I am not sure if this will be my last Swatch but it will be for a while as I juggle the watches I already have. There's just too many designs for Swatch watches and I prefer the ones I can use when I do fieldwork or swimming so it has to be waterproof like these divers watches.
-

No comments: