Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Tsuta Bonifacio High Street

Arriving at Bonifacio High Street after a delayed flight to wait for the wife to also arrive from her trip, I decided to explore and have a very late lunch (it was past 2:00PM). I headed for the mall to check out the activities in the area but seeing the place to be too crowded for me, I decided to check out the nearby restaurants. Seeing very few people inside one Japanese restaurant, I went inside to have a meal after only a quick browse of the menu displayed outside.

Table set
Ramen with truffles - I was a bit surprised that this went very well. One probably assumed that the combination of ramen and truffles is a travesty but here it is and tasting very good and right.
I only ordered the ramen at Tsuta, just enough to address my hunger after skipping lunch that day. I thought the food was good and the price was par with the other ramen restaurants serving authentic Japanese ramen. I will surely eat there again given the chance and maybe order other items on their menu.
-

No comments: