Friday, December 3, 2021

First 'dine in' in a while - CBTL Robinsons Antipolo

I arrived early for the supermarket and ended up waiting for it to open at the nearby coffee shop. CBTL opens early (7:00 AM compared to Starbucks, which opens at 8:00 AM) so it was a no-brainer. I actually prefer going to the CBTL near our place than Starbucks though I used to hang out more at Starbucks for its more work-appropriate set-up. I thought CBTL's set-up here is more for meet-ups and lounging.


I had the cafe all to myself.

I already had my early breakfast so I settled for something that is to me a light meal. I got a couple of brownies to take home.

 

Well technically it wasn't a "dine-in" because it wasn't dinner. I had the option to have my meal outdoors but since there were no other customers, I decided to enjoy my food and drink inside the cafe. The staff just asked me to present my vaccination card as a requirement for those staying in the cafe.

-

No comments: