Monday, July 3, 2023

The Seiko 5 Ultraseven Limited Edition 4R36-14S0

My first watch feature this month is on a Limited Edition Seiko 5. An instant classic is this Ultraseven 55th anniversary limited edition that I acquired early this year.

The watch has many desirable features including the bezel and dial design. It also has both day and date complications.

Side view showing the crown

The other side view

The sticker is well preserved despite several uses. It is protected by the nato strap. This is a limited edition watch that is number 3043 of 3,400 produced.

Close-up of the dial

Wrist shot with 2 other Seiko 5's in the background - the Worn & Wound limited edition flieger and a variant of the popular Seiko 5 GMT

I will write about this watch again soon. I plan to change the strap to a stainless steel bracelet so I can wear it more often especially for field work. Nato and similar straps can get drenched in water or sweat when I'm outdoors doing fieldwork so it more practical to have stainless steel bracelets for watches I wear.

-

No comments: