Thursday, July 12, 2012

Grilling relic

We love grilled food whether eating out or at home. It should come as no surprise that we will surely have a functional grill at home with which we could grill meat or seafood, often during the weekends. The grill we're using now is a relic from my stint in Japan. I bought it in one of the flea markets (called bazaars in Japan) in Yokohama in the summer of 1998. I don't exactly remember for how much but I am sure it wasn't too expensive (likely less than 5,000 yen at the time) even considering it was practically brand new when I bought it. The grill had foldable legs and a cover. It came with tongs, least 2 grills (for seafood and for meat), and skewers.

Firing up the grill
Not quite ready for cooking
Pork steak and hotdogs for dinner
Almost done but not too well done

-

No comments: