Monday, October 22, 2012

Inflight meals

I don't usually take photos of the meals I've had during flights. This is so even in cases where the temptation was so strong to take a souvenir shot or two because I was impressed with the service even though I was flying economy. Such were the cases every time I flew Singapore Airlines, which I believe is one of if not the best airline I've flown to any of my destinations. Previously, I thought the economy class meals on Japan Airlines and Asiana Airlines were the better meals I've had inflight. However, I've always exercised restraint in taking photos mainly due to the dyahe factor because there was another passenger seated beside me. But as temptations go, I finally gave in during one return flight to Manila when I was all by myself in my row inside the plane.

Chicken, mushrooms and noodles c/o Thai Airways
Perhaps I should try to take more inflight meals later just for comparison. My next chance would probably be on my upcoming trip to Hong Kong when I will be taking our flag carrier, Philippines Airlines.
-

No comments: