Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Next car?

Was having the car serviced at the casa one Saturday and to wile away the time I decided to take a look at the new models currently on display. Its always nice to check out the new features of current vehicles particularly considering the specter of increasing fuel prices (must be fuel efficient), environmental degradation (must be low emission) and flooding (must have good ground clearance). And so I finally came face to face with the new Mazda CX-5, which in the photo seems to be smiling back at me after I inspected its features including the state of the art SkyActive engine, which supposedly makes this 2.0L SUV quite fuel efficient even for city driving. I'll leave it up to the reader to research on the other specs of this vehicle. From what I gathered, it is the real deal and probably the best one out there in the Philippine market even considering the higher-priced European brands. Now if only I can afford this thing...

Mazda CX-5 with its innovative 2.0L SkyActive engine

-

No comments: