Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Chocolate review: Munz Swiss Premium 70% Cacao

I came across Munz Swiss Premium 70% Cacao as I was on a trip to Davao City in the Southern Philippines. After one dinner at a Swiss-themed restaurant, our group decided to take a look at the products they were selling at their deli, which also sold local products particularly coffee from Mindanao. I bought a bar to bring home and share with the Clairvoyant who also loves dark chocolate. We enjoyed eating the bar and it was one of those that you tried to consume over a longer period as you didn't know when you'd be able to get another bar (I didn't know, for example, that Santi's was selling the same.).

Munz Swiss Premium 70% cacao

Details on the content at the back.
Later, I usually bought a bar or two depending on our "supply" of dark chocolate at home. At least now I know I can easily get one if we had a craving for dark chocolate. It helps to know that this is a good quality brand and the price is just right for its class in the Philippine market.
-

No comments: