Thursday, May 17, 2018

Enicar ultrasonic manual wind vintage watch

I consider myself lucky to have acquired this watch through an auction. Enicar watches in good condition are hard to come by. I saw one being auctioned in another Fb page that was badly corroded despite the gold plating. This one looks great and functions very well.

The watch currently is strapless as I have not had the time to get an appropriate one for this piece. A nato or zulu strap did not seem to be suitable for this one.

Vintage watch face showing what I consider a very good patina.
Side view
Side view showing the crown
The watch back showing it to be of stainless steel, and the watch to be anti-magnetic. It doesn't say waterproof so have to be careful with this one especially during rainy days.
I already observed this a few times and on a full wind I can get 39 to 40 hours of accurate time from this Enicar ultrasonic. Again, not bad for an old watch. I will be posting again about this once I have found a suitable strap for this vintage piece.
-

No comments: