Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Chocolate review: Chocolat Stella Intense Dark Chocolate 75% Cocoa

We haven't had chocolates from this maker in quite a while and I thought we had this particular one and that I wrote about it before. Turns out that the previous one is a different chocolate.

This is a 75% cocoa chocolate so I would agree that this is on the 'intense' side in as far as dark chocolates are concerned.
Details about the chocolate at the back
Nutrition information on the chocolate
There's an interesting thing about this chocolate as it is supposed to have been produced using sustainable means.
This chocolate is another winner in terms of the taste and texture. It is basically very smooth despite the 75% cocoa content. The chocolate retails for 3.85 USD (~204 PHP) at the NAIA Duty Free Shop. I got a 5% discount on this and other chocolates that I usually buy prior to a trip to avail of their Travel Light promo.

-

No comments: