Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Chocolate review: Chocolove Orange Peel in Dark Chocolate

Here's our first post on chocolate this month. This is also somewhat delayed in that we consumed/enjoyed this bar last March and I can only try to recall how this one tasted to the best of my memory. :)

Chocolove Orange Peel in Dark Chocolate - the packaging design is with bright colors
Nutrition and other information on the chocolate
Description of the chocolate, and something I wasn't able to see until now - that there was supposed to be a love poem in the wrapper! This one's long gone so no need to try to find it in the trash. :)
It's not stated here what % is the minimum cacao content for this dark chocolate but that info is stated in front to be 55%.
This was a smooth dark chocolate and the orange peels made it more enjoyable. The peels were not the candied variety so they were crunchy but instead were chewable. I got this chocolate last year from a convenience store in Enschede, The Netherlands near the hotel where I was staying. Instead of being eaten there, I decided to take it home with me among other chocolates I bought at local stores.
-

No comments: