Sunday, October 27, 2019

Meals at Changi Airport

The trip to Sri Lanka had a layover in Singapore. I actually had two other choices - Bangkok and Kuala Lumpur - but opted to go to Singapore instead, which I thought offered the better services than the other two airports. I have been to Suvarnabhumi many times and though I haven't been to K.L. (we took the bus to Melaka many years ago from Singapore), it had been sometime since my last trip to Singapore and many things have happened at Changi including the addition of a Terminal 4 where the budget terminal used to be. I am also aware that there are new attractions like the Jewel and am very familiar with the shopping options there. I thought it would be helpful to familiarize myself with Changi as I will be back here with the wife in late November.

This sign attracted our interest. Its definitely Chinese food but we are still wondering if the 'Encik' was the same as our "Intsik" term for the Chinese.
I opted for the spicy noodles with fried dumplings and some milk tea.
There are many relatively inexpensive eats at Changi airport
A friend opted for the noodles with chicken fillet slices as toppings and strawberry
More on food and other attractions at Changi soon!
-

No comments: