Sunday, October 13, 2019

Morning meal at Changi Terminal 4

I was looking for a quick morning meal when we arrived at Changi's Terminal 4. Fortunately for us, we had a more than 4 hours layover and could have a second breakfast (we had our first on the plane between Manila and Singapore) and lunch before our afternoon connection to Colombo. And so before taking a bus to Terminal 3 for us to check-in to our Sri Lankan Airlines flight, we decided to take our time and have nice warm meals at T4.

I was delighted to see this sign at a restaurant in Changi Terminal 4
My favorite ripe mango with sticky rice with the coconut milk on the side
While this appears to be a snack to many, it is to me a full, light, vegetarian meal. The mango variety in Singapore (and in Thailand where I've also enjoyed this at the Suvarnabhumi International Airport) is different from the ones we have in the Philippines. Of course, I prefer the Philippine mango varieties but there's something about the combination and the freshness of the coconut milk that makes one crave for more of this.
-

No comments: