Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Chocolate review: Hands off mine my chocolate

Another chocolate I almost totally forgot about is this pack I got from my trip to the Netherlands. The chocolate has an unusual brand and name to it so I thought it was an attention grabber for me when I picked it off a convenience store shelf. Unfortunately, I only got one instead of two as a souvenir for the trip.

This package screams "seriously dark 85% cocoa"
Details on the chocolate at the back of the pack
This is fair trade chocolate and the cocoa used come from farms in Africa.
Nutrition information at the bottom left of the photo
You open the pack to reveal tablets of chocolate
They are actually attached to one another and you just break off one tablet at a time or perhaps several depending on how much you "plan" to eat.
The chocolate tasted okay. We were aware that it was 85% cocoa so we sort of expected this to be on the bitter side. We were pleasantly surprise that this was smoother than expected and didn't have the expected after taste for chocolates with this high cocoa content.
-

No comments: