Thursday, October 20, 2022

Chocolate review: Best Moments pralines

The wife met up with some friends from college. They were visiting from Germany after a long time of not making a homecoming mainly due to the pandemic.

The box pretty much gives away the pralines inside.

A more detailed description of each praline is found at the back of the box along with information on the ingredients and nutrition data.

The chocolate is fair trade.

Nutrition information and expiration date

The selection of truffle pralines in the box (close-up).

What the pralines actually look like

This was a good box of chocolates (or pralines to be more accurate). I wouldn't mind getting another box if this were available to me. I assume though that there are many of similar or superior quality. My first gift to the wife was actually a box from the Godiva's shop at the Landmark Tower in Yokohama's Minato Mirai 21 district. That was excellent according to her and I couldn't agree more as I've tasted a few from that same Godiva's shop while I was residing in Yokohama.

-

No comments: