Friday, November 11, 2022

Gezuki Japanese Restaurant, Marcos Highway, Antipolo City

There's a hidden gem of a Japanese-themed restaurant in Antipolo, Rizal. I thought it was inconspicuous in its location but spotting it many times along my commute, I couldn't help but be curious if its worth a visit and a meal. One evening, we did end up eating there as we traveled home from commitments in Quezon City. Gezuki Japanese Restaurant is located at the Max Fill gas station along Marcos Highway. It occupies the ground floor of the commercial building at the service station together with Big Al's, Pomodoro (another under the radar resto) and Kurimi.

Tuna sashimi

Sushi roll

Gyudon

Chicken teriyaki

I think the restaurant being located at a somewhat obscure service station along Marcos Highway in Antipolo makes it somewhat a "worst kept secret" in the city. The location is near SM Masinag so people will more likely go to the mall rather than make a stop at the station. I'm not sure if they get a lot of customers or if they're on Grab or Panda. But I hope they get more customers and maintain their business.

-

No comments: