Monday, December 5, 2022

Anyone for Korean orange juice?

I was curious about the orange juice from Korean brands so I decided to get a couple of bottles from a store in the nearby mall. I actually bought one of two orange juice variants they have and both taste good. Both claim to be 100% orange juice and not just juice drinks like what most are in the market. From what I understood, they were not necessarily the concentrate type or the blended type like what many bottled or tetra-packed 100% orange juice are.

Fresh Mandarin from the No Brand store

Price-wise, I thought the price of a bottle was reasonable enough for a 100% orange juice. I say this in comparison with the typical Happy Day, Ceres, Harvey or other brands you'll find in supermarket shelves. Satisfaction-wise, these Korean orange juice are really good. I thought the Mandarin was flavorful (perhaps full bodied can be used to describe it). You may add some water if you want the taste to be lighter especially if the juice will be to wash in the food you're eating or as a refreshing drink after a workout. I will definitely get more of these the next time I pass by the store.

-

No comments: