Sunday, March 26, 2023

Back at Singapore Zoo

The last time we were at the Singapore Zoo was more than 10 years ago when we were residents of the city. There were many attractions being planned at the time but we weren't able to visit again until recently. There are a lot of construction ongoing in the area so I guess its a continuing project for the zoo.

Map of the zoo.

The elephants were among the biggest (literally and figuratively) attractions of the zoo.

Our daughter was most interested in the insects and spiders in the zoo. Here she is with a volunteer 'uncle' talking about the stages in the life of a butterfly.
 

I kind of like going to the zoo. I have nice memories of going to the Manila Zoo during my childhood years. Since then, I've been to the zoos in Nagoya, Ueno and San Diego. I planned to go to other zoos when I was abroad but my itinerary didn't allow me to go.

More photos at the Singapore Zoo in future posts!

No comments: