Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Ramen Keisuke Tori King, BGC

Here is another late post. We ate dinner after watching a musical at BGC last December. The choices for us were basically a Thai restaurant and a ramen restaurant. Since our daughter didn't like spicy food, we opted for ramen. We didn't know about Ramen Keisuke Tori King as the wife and I had not encountered this resto before. So we decided to go for their specialty.

Tori king ramen features chicken-based broth, tamago and fried chicken mixed in.

Menu posted on their window - its an easy reference for those curious about the items they serve.

I would say the ramen was delightful but it felt kind of unusual having chicken there in the bowl. I usually have something on the side whenever I ate ramen but I don't have it dipped in the bowl. I don't prefer soggy karaage or gyoza. I don't like my tempura soggy either (as it is served when you order it with soba). Still, I thought this was a good eat and wouldn't mind eating there or another branch of theirs if the opportunity presented itself.

-

No comments: