Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Light breakfast at a Shah Alam Starbucks

Our hotel accommodations did not include breakfast. We got a really good deal way before the conference and we thought we can just grab a bite for breakfast nearby. It turned out that there wasn't a lot of breakfast places near the hotel except if you count the usual eateries or restaurants at the ground floor of residential buildings. These are similar to the eateries in Singapore and I am sure the breakfasts there were okay and inexpensive. However, my companions that morning were not as adventurous as I am when it comes to eating at these places so we had to settle for waiting for the nearest Starbucks to open.

Tuna roll and iced apple juice - I already had my hot drink at my room at the hotel so I decided to go for some cold drink instead. The tuna was on the spicy side but I recall it was also like this even in the Philippines so its not a Malaysian thing.

More on meals during our stay in Shah Alam in the next posts.

-

No comments: