Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Room with a view: from my room at the Mardiyyah Hotel, Shah Alam

My hotel room at the Mardiyyah Hotel had a nice view of the city and the surrounding areas. Shah Alam is practically a suburb of Kuala Lumpur and still developing so there are not so many tall buildings yet (though many are under construction). Our hotel rooms in Shah Alam faced the west so there is a view of the sunset. Here are a few photos I took from my hotel window.

This is the view as I first checked-in to my room. The building with the pointy top is the Shah Alam City Council Building.

The City Council Building's lights display the Malaysian National Flag.

The Sultan Salahuddin Abdul Aziz Mosque is splendid whether seen during the day or night.

A view of the streets at 6:00 AM. Yes, This was taken at 6:00 AM in the morning.

More photos from our trip to Malaysia in the next posts!

-

No comments: