Sunday, September 10, 2023

Watch strap replacement - Luminox diver 4221

The old silicone strap of my Luminox diver deteriorated and final broke more than a year ago. I replaced it with an ostrich leather strap while keeping the old buckle. I thought I would just get another, generic silicone strap and replace the buckle with the original one. I never got to do that but I'm now glad I didn't as I was able to acquire a suitable replacement strap.

The watch with the replacement strap after I installed the latter.

The replacement strap came with this buckle.

A wrist shot after I replaced the strap.

I can now use this watch for swimming again. It is a nice watch for casual wear. It helps that this is a diver and a hardy model. I acquired this the same time as my Mido Ocean Star. While I thought about unloading this watch a few times, I have always decided to keep it - at least for now.

-

No comments: