Thursday, November 16, 2023

Dinner at Mardiyyah Hotel, Shah Alam

This is a late post where I share some photos of our dinner the first night of our trip to Malaysia last September. As we were already tired from our travel, we decided to just eat at the hotel's restaurant, Royale Songket, which was located at the ground floor lobby.

The Mardiyyah Hotel's Royale Songket (lobby restaurant) offered buffet and a la carte items. We decided to go a la carte as we thought we weren't as hungry as to be able to maximize the buffet.

Their house blend iced tea for me

Watermelon shake for my colleague

Teriyaki chicken donburi

Set Royal

Set Thai

The food and service was very good. It also helped that our dinner wasn't as expensive as with other hotel restaurants we know. I thought my dinner set was unexpectedly good and so well worth more than what we paid for. 

-

No comments: