Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Cooler nights in Antipolo

We've had cooler temperatures in Antipolo these days particularly at night and in the morning. My morning, afternoon and evening walks have become more pleasant because this. Some mornings, this scene greets me as I pass one home along my walking route. If you've seen those videos on social media where dogs and cats get along, then this photo's for you.

Cooler nights and mornings equals cuddling time for these two.

 

I actually envy these two and particularly the retriever. Our older golden retriever's not so friendly with cats. In fact, she's already caught and mauled two to death when the cats strayed in our garden. We haven't checked but we hope our younger retriever will get along with cats. So far, she's not okay with one of our older dogs so they have to be physically separated.

-

No comments: