Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Restricted opinions

I would really love to write about what I think about certain things in the news these days. Two, in particular, are quite controversial. One is about a certain person who is among the prime suspects in a heinous crime that was so big it eclipsed news on the aftermaths of two powerful typhoons that wasted much of Luzon. Another is about a person who is supposed to be my higher up at my work.

I choose, however, to restrain myself from writing about my opinions on the evolving news about these people partly because it seems so easy to search for such stuff in the internet these days. I am afraid that such will be taken against me despite my having my rights to my own opinion and my feeling that much of the suspicions against them have some truth in it. No matter how they spin it, I would like to believe that the truth has its way of coming out. And I also believe that justice will be served especially where the victims of the heinous crime is concerned. Meanwhile, I am free to express my opinions in private and personal conversations. That would matter more, I think, since it allows for interaction and analysis.

No comments: