Saturday, April 14, 2012

Comfort food - Pancake House at T3

After refraining from eating beef or pork during Lent, I had my first meal with either as I was waiting for a friend at the airport. Her delayed flight allowed for enough time to have a leisurely dinner at the Pancake House at NAIA Terminal 3. The restaurant is among our favorites as it some of what we consider as comfort food including, of course, their pancakes and waffles. This time, I chose to order their spaghetti with meat sauce and their house iced tea.

Pancake House's spaghetti with meat sauce with their house iced tea on the side

I am a regular at this branch at T3 whether I am fetching someone at the airport or taking a flight myself. I usually come early for my flights so I am not harried. This usually means I would have enough time to relax and take something before a flight. The good thing with the established restaurants located at T3 is that they retain their prices unlike other restos in the other NAIA terminals that usually have overpriced items on their menus (presyong turista or presyong airport).

Also, on trips to Tagaytay, I remember we usually stop over at Paseo Sta. Rosa to have our breakfast at the Pancake House branch there. What we usually have for breakfast is either pancakes or waffles and a side order of their Country Sausage. The Clairvoyant would usually have her refillable cup of coffee while I would opt for hot chocolate or a glass of orange juice.
-

No comments: