Saturday, April 28, 2012

Recovered photos: UPD MSCE Graduation 1995

Among the negatives recovered were the following photos that I had assumed I had lost to the floods in 2009. I was elated with the unexpected finds and immediately had the photos printed. I scanned them myself and have uploaded them in my computers as well as now posting them on my blog and Facebook account. I believe this effort should ensure I wouldn't lose these photos again.

With Tatay at the Film Center after the college rites
With good friend Ericson Aquino after the University rites
Souvenir photo op at the Film Center podium 
The next photos I will be scanning and perhaps posting would be those taken during various get-togethers in Japan between 1996 and 1999. These are especially important as I have much of the photos I took during that period, a time when I had two cameras and often lugged extra film (two rolls of 36's) in addition to the roll that was always loaded in each of my cameras.
-

No comments: