Saturday, November 8, 2014

Brazo Take 2

I wrote about our having lunch at Brazo, also along Maginhawa Street at its junction with Malingap Street and across the Bayantel office. I mentioned that I found my food quite ordinary but that was probably because I ordered their pasta, which evidently was not their specialty. Back at Brazo for lunch, we decided to go for our waiter's suggestions as well as for what we thought were safe bets for our meals. One ordered from their all-day breakfast list - adobo flakes. Another ordered callos, which he ordered before and turned out good. And I decided to have their Iberian chicken, which articles I've read say is good and is their signature dish.

Adobo flakes
Callos
Iberian chicken - their signature dish
The adobo flakes turned out okay and the callos was good. I liked their Iberian chicken and will definitely have it again in the future. Of course, we will probably try the other items in the menu including their version of the corned beef sinigang, which happens to be a specialty of another more well known restaurant.
-

No comments: