Saturday, April 9, 2016

Chocolate review: Charbonnel et Walker Milk Chocolate Shoes

This is actually a late post about a gift last Christmas. Among the hoard the Clairvoyant took home from her office was an interesting box in the shape of a bag. The contents are already stated as milk chocolate shoes so there was no surprise there.

Interesting packaging for chocolates - front
Back of the small box shaped like a handbag
Original detailed information on the chocolate at the back was obscured by the sticker containing the same info
The 'bag' opens to reveal its contents covered by more packaging
The surprise was a pair of milk chocolate high heel shoes
I seldom feature milk chocolate in this blog but I must say this one was smooth and as good as the better milk chocolates we've had before. Would I buy these myself if I saw these in a shop somewhere? Maybe and probably for our daughter if she wanted to have some.
-

No comments: