Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Gelatissimo ice cream

I thought I had already posted about our indulgence one time after a hearty lunch of Japanese food. We passed by Gelatissimo ice cream on our way to our parking space and decided we had time for dessert. Gelatissimo has a wide variety of flavors to choose from and so far I had never been disappointed with my selections. While other customers were in ice cream tasting mode (i.e., tasting different flavors before choosing one or two to purchase), we quickly made our choices.

Macadamia and coffee ice cream for me, and hazelnut and pistachio for the wife.

Two scoops of really good ice cream took us some time to finish. It seemed a travesty to eat the ice cream quickly when we were not in a hurry and enjoyed our dessert over conversation. I was like we were out on a date before we got married!
-

No comments: