Monday, July 2, 2018

Chocolate review: Cailler Chocolat Noir 46%

A chocolate that I thought I had already written about is this bar from Nestle. We have bought this before but perhaps that was a long time ago when I wasn't writing about chocolates yet. Make no mistake. I am not an expert here but just writing casually about a favorite subject, which is chocolate.

Cailler dark chocolate
Details about the chocolate at the back of the packaging
Nutrition information and ingredients including their claim to have at least 46% cacao for this dark chocolate
Information in French and German

I forget exactly how much I paid for this bar. I think its about 150 pesos the time I got it. However, I do remember that I bought this from Santis. It is what I think I will term as "good enough" dark chocolate. It wasn't as notable as other dark chocolates I have written about here and for a 46%, I would prefer the less expensive Japanese chocolates like Meiji Black.
-

No comments: