Thursday, March 12, 2020

Chocolate review: Butlers Almond & Orange dark chocolate

We are on break from the office as a precaution vs. the spread of COVID-19. That actually gave me some extra time to work on some backlogs that include tidying up and checking on my collections. Of course, the extra time should also allow me to write more for my blogs. 

The chocolate cache at home included this treat with crushed almonds and orange infused into the chocolate. We also sort of forgot about this chocolate so we decided to eat it after one dinner.

Almond and orange infused in dark chocolate - the photo practically gives you an idea of what to expect. Fortunately, it also delivers on the taste.
Details on the chocolate at the back
This chocolate claims to have 56% minimum cacao
Nutrition information at the lower part of the back of the packaging

This was a satisfying bar of chocolate. It was just the right % of cacao and the sweetness of the chocolate was also just right. We've always enjoyed the mix of chocolate and orange, and the almond was a bonus. The almond added some crunch to the chocolate. This was a gift so I don't know how much a bar costs (didn't Google it but you can). I would very likely purchase one or more bars if I see them on a shop or supermarket shelf.
-

No comments: