Sunday, March 15, 2020

Chocolate review: Choc Stars

There was a curious bar of chocolate in our cache. I recall getting this at a shop while abroad. I don't remember now if this was from a trip to Europe or Australia but is surely from one of the small groceries I've been to to grab a few items for snacking in my hotel room.

The packaging got my attention. Other variants feature other dogs dressed differently
Details at the back include ingredients and nutrition information
The information on the chocolate states this one as having a minimum of 50% cacao. We thought it was a bit on the bitter side of 50% though rather than the sweet side of it. It is good enough but maybe more a novelty than something we'll have several bars of in our cache. Will I buy this or a variant in the future? Maybe, but again more as a novelty and souvenir.
-

No comments: