Monday, May 11, 2020

A glimpse of the flower moon

I usually wake up early. It is automatic for me whatever time I go to sleep at night, I will wake up around 5AM. Whether I decide to sleep again or not is up to me. These days though, I make sure I get up to start my day for the designated market or grocery days. What used to be 7 days in a week that we are supposed to be able to go out was reduced to 3 and now 2 days as we approached what seems or seemed to be the homestretch of the Enhanced Community Quarantine (ECQ). I, however, go out usually only twice a week. The usual day I go to the market, I am there by 5:30 AM so I can avoid the crowds and the summer heat. 

That was exactly why I was able to capture this shot of the last super moon of the year, which is also called the Flower Moon or May's full moon. Here it is at 5:15 AM last Friday morning.

Flower moon at 5:15 AM, May 8, 2020

-

No comments: