Wednesday, September 2, 2020

More on coffee choices at the supermarket

Last Friday, I took this photo as I was deciding on which coffee to pick-up in addition to the usual bag of Barako Batangas to replenish our supplies at home. This work-from-home scheme has led to more coffee consumption as in addition to my wife's breakfast brew, she would have coffee at least once more after lunch. At times, she will make another mug at mid-afternoon if she had a meeting.

In the photo and at the bottom shelves are coffee from Healthy You, Gourmet Farms and Tanay Hills.
I'm not sure if the bottom shelves are the most appropriate for these but I think local coffee deserves a better place on the shelves. Let the instant coffees, especially the imported ones, be on the lower shelves so local coffee can be promoted better and people encouraged to buy them.
-

No comments: