Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Chocolate review: E. Wedel dark chocolate with hazelnuts and salty caramel

Browsing the supermarket shelves for some chocolates during the second lockdown, I came across the bargain items shelf. I was surprised to find these chocolates from Poland and bought a couple of bars to try out.

Dark chocolate with hazelnuts and salty caramel
Details about the chocolate at the back of the box
Ingredients and manufacturer's information. The chocolate claims to have 56% minimum cacao. The chocolate is made in Poland but it turns out the the chocolate maker is part of the Lotte group, which is Korean.
Nutrition information
The chocolate is wrapped in foil

The chocolate turned out good and I bought a few more bars in the next trip to the supermarket. A few weeks ago, however, there were no more of these available. Previously, I thought that maybe I was the only one buying these chocolates (it was an unknown brand among the Toblerones, Cadbury's, Hersheys, etc.). I may have been wrong and someone else discovered them and purchased the other bars. I hope the supermarket purchasers will get more of these to sell there.

-

No comments: