Saturday, June 19, 2021

Chocolate review: Auro Saloy 70% Dark Chocolate

I haven't written about chocolates in a while and I saw this draft from April that I had not finished. This is about one of the last of the Auro chocolate bars we got last January and had been saving up for special occasions. The chocolates are really good but are on the expensive side so we made sure we had some at least until the second quarter of the year.

Auro's Saloy is from a single estate

Details about the chocolate are at the back of the package.

There's info about this reserve collection. There's even a spider graph showing the characteristics of the chocolate.

Nutrition facts, ingredients, allergens and the maker's information

This is definitely an excellent chocolate and one I won't mind purchasing individual bars (instead of as part of a set of chocolates). As our cache of Auro chocolates has been depleted, I guess I will be purchasing a few bars soon.

-

No comments: