Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Lunch delivery from Gino's Brick Oven Pizza

One nice thing about my office is that it's location is strategic and I can order food from various restaurants and cafes in the area as well as those located a bit farther. I posted on being able to order from Wild Flour, for example, which has branches at Greenhills and at Ortigas Center (The Podium). This time around, I wanted to try again the pizza from Gino's Brick Oven Pizza, which has a branch along Katipunan Avenue. I ordered pizza and pasta via Grab.

Margherita pizza - the pizza did not disappoint

Their version of aglio olio is creamy. I was expecting the aglio olio to just be olive oil based like Mama Lou's or Italianni's.

We had a good lunch that day at the office. I'd probably order again soon but perhaps for pizza and another pasta dish. Of course, it might be a better experience if one ate at the restaurant itself.

-

No comments: