Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Lunch at Tokyo Market, Ayala 30th

This is a very late post of a lunch I enjoyed many months ago. I thought I had written about this but apparently the draft was buried with others that I have started writing but never got to finish. Our daughter participated in a summer activity the venue of which was at the Ayala 30th Mall in Pasig City. As I usually picked her up (her Mom usually dropped her off en route to her office), there were times when I was early enough to have a late lunch there. One discovery was a shop that also served meals. I could not really call it a restaurant because their main business was as a shop selling Japanese products. I had a nice lunch there though and wouldn't mind eating there again sometime soon.

Japanese citrus (mikan) juice

Ramen lunch set - included 3 pieces of gyoza

I had a nice lunch at Tokyo Market and also purchased a few items there to consume at home including some snacks and sauces. They also had orange juice imported from Japan that were on sale at the time. I got a couple of bottles to sample and ended up getting a couple more in the next week. I don't frequent this mall as our preferred destination in that area is Estancia Mall. I probably will drop by one time to get some stuff from their shop.

-

No comments: