Saturday, September 28, 2024

Comfy shoes

A new discovery for us from our recent trip to Tagaytay was the outlet or shopping depot in Silang, Cavite. We found many familiar stores there including a Florsheim store. While looking at some casual leathers for my daily use, I ended up buying a pair of rubber shoes or sneakers.

The first time I wore the shoes with the exception of fitting them before I bought them.

These were Florsheims and featured their Comfortech soles

The shoes the first time I wore them to the office. They definitely go well with blue jeans. They also go well with khakis and slacks.

I got the shoes at a bargain price. They're very comfortable to wear and I've worn them while walking along Iloilo's Esplanade and while paying my respects to our departed loved ones in Cabatuan. 

-

No comments: