Sunday, August 16, 2015

Chocolate review: Heidi Dark Intense 75%

Another Heidi bar I picked up at a popular supermarket inside Clark Freeport is their Intense 75% cocoa bar. I shared the bar with some colleagues after one lunch at the office and they enjoyed what they thought was smooth taste for a high percentage cocoa dark chocolate bar. They were expecting a really bitter chocolate and were surprised to find this to be on the sweeter side. I also didn't expect it to be as good as other dark chocolates with this % of cocoa.

Heidi Dark Intense chocolate claims to have a minimum of 75% cocoa
Information on the bar is at the back including the maker and the ingredients
It is also priced at 78PHP (about 1.68 USD) per 80g bar like the other Heidi bars I have featured. It is a bit more expensive than the Goplana bars I recently featured here (which are 50PHP per 90g bar) but I think the Heidi bars are better tasting (therefore of better quality chocolates) so that is perhaps the best justification for the price difference.
-

No comments: